Vintage Kids Policies
- The children are safe.
- The volunteers show Jesus to the kids through example.
- The volunteers teach Jesus to the kids through Bible stories.
Health & Safety
- We ask that children be at least 6 months of age to participate in children’s ministry.
- Each child must be fever-free and without vomiting for 24 hours.
- All children must be signed in by a responsible party – and only released to that person.
- The volunteers clean the toys and rooms after each service.
- We have a zero “restroom” assistance policy. If a child needs assistance we will contact the parent.
- If your child is having trouble and needs your assistance somebody will text you or come find you in the service.