Vintage Kids Policies
- The children are safe.
- The leaders show Jesus to the kids through example.
- The leaders teach Jesus to the kids through Bible stories.
- The leaders look for Jesus working in the hearts of the kids.
Leaders pick a handful of songs you’re comfortable singing, and demonstrate any actions that go along with the songs. (e.g. The B-I-B-L-E, Jesus Loves Me, I’m In The Lord’s Army)
Leaders go to the bookmarked spot in The Beginner’s Bible and read the story (as long as it seems age-appropriate). Ask a few questions to keep children engaged and to help their comprehension, and maybe close the story with a short prayer.
The kids can then watch a video, color, or play for the remainder of the time.
Health and Safety
- We ask that children be at least 6 months of age to participate in children’s ministry.
- If your child has had a fever, we ask that they be fever free for 24 hrs to join in children’s ministry.
- The leaders clean the toys after each service.
- Restroom Policy: We have a zero-restroom-assistance policy. The leader can wait outside the restroom if your child needs to go, but we will not be in the restroom with your child. If your child needs assistance, we will come get you. For babies that need to be changed, we will change them on a changing pad in view of the other leader. Please let us know if you would like us to get you if your child needs to use the restroom or have a diaper changed.